Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday!

I got home from work today, and got right to work on a couple of projects that I have wanted to do. The first project is some Jars i did using last years Halloween rub ons from Stampin' Up. I am purchasing the new Halloween rub ons from stampin up this week, can't wait to get them anfd start using them.


They look even better with candy!

This is a paint pail I purchased from a local craft store and again used the Halloween Rub On's, filled it with some yummy treats and I will be giving this to my friend who will be hosting a class tomorrow night!

And last but not least I saw this card online and totally loved it. This is one of my favorite sets to use. I did add my own touch to it, I added the ribbon with the brad and the saying is from the new Hostess set.

Well that's it for today, Thanks for stopping by!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment