Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boutique

Wow I have been gone to long! It's pretty bad when a good friend tells you that you need to get busy and make stuff and post it on the blog. Sorry I have been lazy about this, I have been busy with end of summer activities, but I will try to get back into the swing of things again!

I stopped by the boutique this past week and noticed that our shelves were looking pretty bare so I got to work. I had a very productive weekend this weekend, and here is what I made.

Dry erase calendars, sporting our local High School
Candle

Some bookmarks using the Jumbo Paper Clips

Post It Note Holders with Pens


So there it is. Not done yet but it's a start. I am getting ready to start some Halloween projects and I am so excited to start. So thanks for stopping by and checking us out. I'll post more real soon.
Tammy!


No comments:

Post a Comment