Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OOOPS!!!

So last night was a night of good television so I have to admit that I was in front of it watching instead of making cards. But I did get some layouts together for the cards this week and I also came across these little post it note holders that are so fun and easy to make. I used the Island Oasis DSP, I think they look so cute for Summer time. I can't wait to make some for Christmas.


And here is tonights card. Using the new colors Peach Parfeit, and Pear Pizzazz with Daffodil Delight ribbon

anyway that's it for tonight. If I don't post one tomorrow it's cause I spent the day at Lagoona Beach and I have a Play tomorrow night. So I will see you back here on Friday and I'll have three cards to post! Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment