Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 1

Well day one is over and it was so much fun. We have met new people, we even have a convention buddy from Wisconsin her name is Karen,she is so nice and so dang hilarious! We met another lady at the Flower Power Party and I can't remember her name, but all these ladies are so nice and fun to get to know. To be honest it is so nice to hang with people who love doing the same thing you do.

Mandi and I are waiting in line to get in.
We got our new bags with 2 stamp sets and a wheel and a pen, and pin. The bag is soo very cool! I just realized I didn't take a picture of our bag. I will do that tomorrow. In this picture Mandi is holding the bag, it's not the best picture of the bag , but for now it will do.
Then later that night we went to the Flower Power Party and got our faces painted. Peace Sista!

And to end the evening on a good note, Mandi won a stamp set and ribbon. Boy look at that smile on her face, it was so exciting.
Well it's 10:30 and I have to be up early so i better say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment