Thursday, April 15, 2010

Name Blocks

This is Mandi. I noticed we haven't posted much on here lately, so since I did a fun little project, I wanted to post my results... just in case anyone is actually looking on our blog.


I have wanted to do name blocks for each of my boys since we got the twins. But I've just never really gotten around to it. So yesterday while I was looking for chipboard at Heartland, I came across these letters. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I bought them for all my boys and got to work. I think they came out really cute and I can't wait to find a place to put them.


Alex is my fun and laid-back kid. I thought this color and paper would fit him well.




Darek has that fire personality and is always moving, so this fit him perfectly.




And Ian, my sweet, beautiful baby boy. I love these colors for him.

I'm planning for these to go in the boys bedroom, but I still have no idea where. I'll figure it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment