Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mothers Day Card Class

We had a great time last night at Tammy's card class. These classes are alot of fun, just a bunch of ladies getting together making very cute things and most importantly the oppurtunity to get to visit and meet new people. It's AWESOME! I took some pictures from last night. Thanks to Tammy Clayton for hosting and if you ever want to host a class and earn free stuff from Stampin Up,let us know we would be happy to schedule you for a class.



On a very sad note as I was loading my craft bags in the car I rolled my rolling bag to the back of my car and got side tracted and totally forgot to go back for my bag and load it in the trunk and yep you guessed it..... I got in my car to go home, put it in reverse and heard a thunk (oh SH...OOT I said,) and got out of my car to find this....


Oh well I, I picked it up dusted it off and put it in the trunk. All the while Kaylene is just laughing her little beautiful head off. Not Funny, I say! Yeah I have to admit it was a little funny.
Oh well it still works, it hold my much needed stamping supplies and it still rolls, so All Is Well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment