Friday, October 29, 2010

Time for Christmas?? What??

Well I have been trying to avoid it, but it has caught up to me. What it is you ask? Christmas items for the boutique. I came home from work today anxious to get started, so I sat down at my computor and searched and searched for some fun ideas. I knew I wanted to do some Christmas tags but I wanted to put them in something fun. So I was searching when I came across this cute idea. I was so excited cuz I bought these tins from stampin up pretty cheap and I have quite a few and I really wanted to use them. So I got to work and this is how mine turned out.

This is the front of the tin. Using this cute designer paper from S.U.


And this is the inside with the cute tags!

I have some more ideas using some candles, and using the Matchbox die that I will be making sometime this weekend so I'll post more later.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment