Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Well I have been busy today. I was asked by the boutique to get some more BYU, Utah stuff made, so I did some more book marks and then I did these...

They are BYU, UTAH Ornaments. I think they turned out pretty cute. I mean who wouldn't want these hangin around? Well the BYU ones anyway. HE HE HE. Just kidding!!!
Then I thought about all the baby stuff that I have in a drawer for diaper cakes and I also came across these cute little containers from Micheals so I put the two together and came up with these. One for a boy and one for a girl!
Then I thought to myself well Halloween is right around the corner so why don't I use up the rest of my little Jars so I took the Retired Stampin up Halloween Rub Ons from last year and and some Halloween candy (yes the stores have Halloween candy out already)and made cute little candy jars!

And then put them in a bag and there you go! Aren't they just cute and festive?
Well that's it for tonight. Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy.





1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with those jars! They are so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete