Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fathers Day Class

Well Fathers Day is quickly upon us, so I decided to get busy and get a card made. I just made it easy on myself and cased this one right out of Stampin Up mini catalog with a few changes of my own. So for all those that are interested in making this card please join us on June 10th at Tammy Claytons house at 7 pm the cost of the class is $5. We will be making 2 cards, I am posting mine now and Mandi will be posting her card later. Please join us for a fun night of card making and girl talk. It's the best night you'll have that week!
If you would like to come that night just let us know by telling us in the comments, and we'll be sure to give you the address! We would Love to have you there!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment