Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sports Notebooks

I got an e-mail from the boutique the other day telling me that we had some requests for some manly notebooks for teachers or Fathers Day, etc. So I got my brain to thinkin, and I spent several hours at different craft stores looking for paper and accessories. Well while I was at Hobby Lobby (I LOVE that store) I came across this cool paper that feels and looks like a Basketball, and a Football. (I wish there was paper like a golf ball or baseball)So I bought some and spent the weekend making these. I wasn't sure on how I was going to have them close. But I remember seeing notebooks closing with elastic so that's what I did I added some black elastic, I think they turned out pretty cool!!!! I think any man would love to have one of these!




Then I made some mini ones using the Diamond Plate embossing folder and a screw brad and some round elastic. Again I think they are way cool!!



So I would have to say I had a very productive weekend and I will be taking these to the boutique today.
Thanks for checking our blog!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment